FOOD STORAGE/SUPPLY AREA PROTOCOL:
• Food Bagging area must be thoroughly wiped with CDC-approved disinfectant and a disposable towel at the beginning and end of every shift and once every hour while in continuous use.
• Wear masks at all times in the supply area, put masks on before entering supply area.
• After putting on mask, wash hands with soap and water immediately before entering supply area.
• Put on fresh, sterile gloves once inside supply area.
• Do not touch anything that could be cross-contaminated by people who have not washed hands with your supply area gloves on, including doors, light switches, fridge/freezer doors, etc. If you touch anything, dispose of gloves, wash hands again, and get a fresh pair of gloves.
• When volunteers are ready to take deliveries, place the bags in their car or bike without touching anything but the bags. Let them open the doors for you.